Wednesday, July 22, 2009

unfair. (day 2 of 30/30)

You take advantage of the fact that I can’t resist you.
From every kiss to the way you palm my cheek
and pull me towards your body,
And tug my hair simultaneously.
It might be
One of the best feelings in the world.

And it’s not fair that you
Make my world whirl into a tailspin.
I hate that it’s basically a heads or tails
Win or lose to guess
Whether I’ll get to see you again.

When I hear your voice it’s just a matter of time
before that pulse of mine quickens.
And that ball in my throat thickens.
Because you make me nervous.

My nerves aren’t as used to your touch as they should be
And when we are close
I still feel the most electric kind of
Magnetic energetic hectic kind of thirst.
I want to make you burst.
But these sinful sensations and cravings
Go against this raging voice in my head saying

STOP!

He’s not yours.

1 comment: